See more from Beau Stuart here, and you can also Like him on Facebook.
1. prAna gear you can’t live without?
Basically all of it, but live in mojo shorts and wear my Spencer LS Crew all the time.
2. What you would do (activity/career) if you didn’t climb/BASE?
I have a strong passion for music. I play the drums, but not nearly enough these days!
3. Earliest memory?
I was born in England and we moved to the states when I was two-ish. I have a couple vague memories of a park, and a baby guitar, hah!.
4. Childhood obsession?
Non-touch ground tag on the playground!
5. Herbivore or Carnivore?
6. Favorite place in the world?
7. Favorite TV Show?
Movies or cartoons.
8. Favorite Movie?
9. Favorite Book?
Sacred Path of The Warrior.
10. Hobby? (other than climbing/BASE/wingsuit)
11. What is your morning routine?
12. What do you sleep in?
My underoos! A.K.A. Boxer briefs.
13. What is the longest you’ve gone without a shower?
Probably about a week or so?
14. Talent no one knows about?
15. Motto/quote to live by?
Rock out with your chalk out!
16. Who inspires you?
Lots of people, but mainly my climbing partners.
17. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would you say to them?
My dads father, sounds like a rad dude! Would say thanks!
18. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you take with you?
Water filter, knife, my Spencer LS Crew.
19. What community organizations/non-profits are you involved in?
20. Why are you a prAna ambassador?
To help, test, and represent what is in my opinion the best climbing clothing company out there.