We Are #BringingYogaBack And You Could Win!
Clothing for people who live fully, play long and travel well.
12-Day Yoga Invitation
We’re #bringingyogaback in a big way this spring and want your help! To celebrate, we’re hosting a 12-day Instagram yoga-inspire-a-thon. The prize? $1000 in prAna gear for one lucky winner AND a friend!
This is not about competition—you will not be docked points for not having the perfect downward dog, don’t worry. Instead, we want to inspire you, your friends, and your family to hit the mat more often and share your progress with the larger Insta family.
As further motivation, one lucky participant will receive $1,000 in new prAna gear from our Spring Collection AND the opportunity to gift another $1000 in gear to a person of their choice (because isn’t giving as fun as receiving?).
All ability levels are welcome, so don’t feel any pressure to replicate a pose exactly… just do your best and always listen to your body.
1) Follow @prAna on Instagram
2) Post a pic of yourself doing the pose of the day when you can—you don’t have to post every day to enter
3) Use #bringingyogaback and tag us @prAna
4) Get your friends & family in on the fun
That’s it! The fun starts tomorrow, February 9th, and you can find all the daily pose details below, as well as daily on our Instagram feed.
* Special thanks to prAna ambassador, and all-around awesome yogi, Michael Fukumura for sequence contribution.
Spring Awakening Sequence
Follow nature’s springtime energy to break through places that feel rigid and stuck with this heart opening sequence. Nourish the seeds of growth by remembering to consciously breathe new life into each form. A key action to connect to this power of renewal is to root down into the creative Source so that you can rise up and evenly express your spirit through these physical forms. ~Michael Fukumura
Day 1: Mon. Feb. 9
Shalambasana (Locust Pose)
After centering and tuning into the flow of your breath in either Tadasana (mountain pose), child pose, or a comfortable sitting position, lie down on your belly with your legs separated about hips distance. Engage your legs towards each other to wake up your inner thighs and interlace your hands. You can modify by holding a strap behind you or even pressing your hands down on the ground with your arms straight alongside of you. Using the power of your inner thighs, turn your legs in so your kneecaps are facing straight down (to broaden across your pelvis and low back). Press down through the tops of your feet and hips as you as you draw your low belly in and up to engage your core. Lengthen out of your pelvis as you lift your chest and shoulders forward and up off the floor. Keeping your shoulders lifted, slightly lift your chin, and broaden through your chest. Maintain the rooting of your feet and legs (especially if you have back sensitivity), or reach out from your pelvis and extend your legs and feet out and up in the opposite direction, straight behind you. Breathe smoothly as you evenly stretch from deep inside the core of your pelvis. Slowly extend out as you lower down and rest. Feel the support of the earth as you surrender the weight of your body into it and breathe Let your entire being be filled with this bigger energy to signal your nervous system to relax.
Day 2: Tue. Feb. 10
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Place your hands in line with the middle of your chest and turn them so that your index fingers are pointing straight ahead. If you are on the tighter side with your shoulders, widen your hands away towards the sides of your mat to give a little space for your shoulders. One at a time, turn your legs in until your kneecaps are pointing straight down. Engage your legs to towards one another. As you isometrically drag your hands back, get long through the sides of your body and lift your shoulders as high as your elbows. Squeeze your elbows in and back to activate your upper back muscles. Draw your low belly in extend your spine forward and up, keeping your shoulders back. Keep your elbows bent, take your throat back in line with your shoulders and spine as you curl the bottom tips of your shoulder blades into your upper back to lift your chest up. Reach back through your legs as you continue to lift forward and up through the spine. Lift your chin and keep your head in line with your spine. If you have no neck sensitivity, take the top of your throat back and head back, and look up. Ground your pelvis, and breathe long and deep into the opening of your heart. Return to the ground in the same way that you came up so that you rest on the ground with an extended spine.
Day 3: Wed. Feb. 11
Eka Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana (One Leg Downward Facing Dog)
Left Side Instruction:
In downward facing dog, keep your arms straight and hips even as you lift your left leg up; hug it to the center. Your lifted leg tends to turn out so squeeze your legs to the mid-line until you feel your inner thighs engage. Use that inner thigh power to turn your lifted leg in (to the sky) and outer hip towards the ground, until your hips square. Stabilize your shoulders’ girdles by pressing your finger pads down and drawing energy up your arms so that you lift your arm bones up to the sky. Keep your arm bones back and lift your low belly. From your upper back press your hands down and forward as you stretch your left leg straight back behind you. Feed the power in your arms and legs with every inhalation. Use every exhalation to stretch your arms and chest forward towards the ground and celebrate the extension of your spine as you reach a little longer out through your lifted toes.
Lower your left foot down and stabilize your shoulders before moving to the right side.
Day 4: Thu. Feb. 12
Low Lunge Hip Opener
Right Side Instruction:
Start in a long-stance lunge with your right foot in front and slightly turned out; left foot flexed. Make sure that your left knee is well back behind you and not under your left hip. Bring both hands onto the ground inside the right foot and press your hands down and forward, and then take your hips back. Squeeze your legs towards each other to line up your hips and soften your groins. Initially keep your hips back and up. Separate your hands wider than shoulder width, bend your elbows and lift your shoulders as you extend your chest forward and down. The tendency is for your left leg to drop and right leg to lift. So tone your back inner thigh and outer right hip. Lift your low belly, particularly on the right side. From the core of your pelvis, extend out through both legs and allow your pelvis to lower. As your pelvis settles closer to the earth, feel tensions flow out with the release of bound up energy stuck in your hips. With every inhalation, breathe in the freshness and freedom of new energy as you melt your heart to the ground and stretch your spine long.
Days 4, 5 and 6 makes a comfortable sequence, so give it a try! Just remember to stay true to your breath as you move mindfully through each pose.
Day 5: Fri. Feb. 13
Right Side Instruction:
In a deep kneeling lunge, turn your right foot out and adjust so that your right knee is in line with your right foot. Stay low to the ground and roll to the outer edge of your left foot and lower the outer left hip down. To further stabilize, place left hand down and slightly turn it out as you squeeze your left shoulder back. If your hips are more open, then come down to the left forearm. Keep weight in the inner edge of your right foot and tack the outer right hip down. On an inhalation, lift your hips up off the ground as you press into the outer edge of your left foot, left hand/forearm, and inner edge of your right foot. Lift your low belly and squeeze your right shoulder back as you sweep your right arm alongside your ear. Extend long from the pelvis through both legs, and reach up and out through the spine and top arm. Breathe into the full expression of the pose.
Day 6: Sat. Feb. 14
Right Side Instruction:
Step into a low lunge with your right foot and slightly turn it out keeping your knee in line with your foot. Bring your left hand towards the left outer edge of your mat staying in line with your right foot, and slightly turn the hand out. If your hips are more open, come down to your left forearm. Stabilize your left shoulder by firming the left arm muscles up around the shoulder and squeezing your shoulder blades onto your back. If you have knee sensitivity, cushion your left knee, and then roll more forward to the base of your knee so that you are not bearing weight on the knee cap. Bend your left knee, flex your foot and reach back with your right hand with the palm facing up. Hold the outer edge of the foot with your thumb on the instep and fingers wrapping around the top. As you press the top of your left thigh back and maintain a firm grip of the foot, tack the outer right hip down. Lift your low belly. Re-stabilize your shoulders back, keep your legs and hips strong, then kick your foot into the resistance of your hand. Extend your torso out of your pelvis and revolve open to the sky. Press the top of your throat and head back in line with your spine as you ground doubt and welcome freedom through your hips, shoulders, and spine. Breathe long and deep through this transformative pose.
Push strongly down into the earth to lower down so that you do not collapse. Rest in child pose or transition into downward facing dog, before you repeat on the left side.
Day 7: Sun. Feb. 15
Ado Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog)
Use this pose to remember to tap into the energy of life that sustains you.
Suction your fingers into the earth and draw energy up your arms and bring power and strength into your shoulders all the way up behind your heart.
Use this power to lift your arm-bones up so much that your armpits hollow and you feel your shoulder blades firm onto your back.
Squeeze your legs towards one another to tone the inner thighs. Lift your inner thighs in and back to tip your low back more into extension.
Keeping the strength you cultivated in your arms, extend fully from your empowered heart through your hands and stretch your spine long, all the way up through the hips and back down through the heels.
Keep this familiar pose fresh by filling your aligned vessel with enthusiasm so that every part of you keeps renewing with life.
Day 8: Mon. Feb. 16
Anjeneya Shoulder and Heart Opener
Right Side Instruction:
Step into kneeling lunge so that your right knee is over your ankle and back foot flexed. Scissor your legs and root your pelvis as you lengthen up and extend your spine. Bend your elbows and bring your hands in prayer position to the back of your head at the base of your skull. From your hands, engage your arm muscles so that you draw from your elbows into your shoulders all the way behind your heart. Keep your shoulders moving into the back plane, and press your head back into the resistance of your hands to lift your chest up. Lift your chin slightly and take the top of your throat back. Before going further, to counter the tendency to exploit hyper-mobility in the waist, restrain the bottom of your rib cage by drawing it towards to the top of your pelvis and toning your low belly in and up. Then, from your pelvis, keeping the integration of your shoulders in the sockets, extend your elbows up and even progressively back. Keep your head and shoulders working together to maintain the lift your chest. If you have back sensitivity, focus on keeping your legs strong and spine upright. From deep inside your pelvis, stretch out through your legs and allow your pelvis to lower. This is a big heart opener. Stay mindful and keep your low belly and chest lifted to maximize the flow of life through your breath.
Do days 8, 9, and 10 in a row for a more sequential feel. If you start with your right leg in front, move through all three poses before you move to the left side.
Day 9: Tue. Feb. 17
Anjaneya Variation Hold Same Side Leg
Right Side instruction:
In a kneeling lunge with the left right flexed behind you, expand inside with your breath. Upon this inner support, hug your legs to each other and draw you low belly in and up. Start with your hands on your hips and draw your shoulders back and elbows in so that you contract your upper back muscles. Reinforce the rooting of your pelvis, lift of your low belly and chest, to be able to slide your left hand toward the direction of your left ankle. Plant your pelvis, push down with your left hand on your leg to re-lift your chest, and optionally extend the right arm along your ear toward the space behind you. Stabilize the pose through your hips, legs, and core as you open up and out through your low belly, heart, arms and head. In the most challenging moments, sustain and even grow your aligned form with your empowered breath.
Keep drawing your legs and hips together and down to rise back up.
Day 10: Wed. Feb. 18
Anjaneya Variation Twist – Hold Opposite Side Leg
Left Side Instruction:
In a kneeling lunge with the right foot flexed, expand inside with your breath. Start with your hands on your hips and settle them. Square them to the front of the room by drawing your legs together until your inner thighs tone. Upon this inner and outer support, lift your low belly and chest skyward. Draw your shoulders back and squeeze your elbows towards each other so that you feel your upper back engage and chest stretch open. Firm your hips and legs, and then twist towards your left. From your pelvis, push down through the bones of your legs, lift your low belly and chest up, slide your left hand toward the direction of your right ankle. Push down with your left hand on your right leg to re-lift your chest – particularly on the left side, and optionally, extend the right arm along your ear toward the space behind you. Keep your hips pointing forwards and then extend evenly through the legs, up and out through the low belly, spine and right arm, and even through the crown of your head. Enliven the pose with your breath.
Keep hugging to the mid-line to return to center and then rest in child pose or observe your breath in downward facing dog before you repeat on the other side.
Day 11: Thu. Feb. 19
Camatkarasana (Wild Thing)
Left Side Instruction:
From downward facing dog, bend your right knee and place the sole of your right foot on the floor facing the back edge of the mat; shorten your stance if needed. Squeeze the muscles of your right arm by isometrically dragging your right hand back and drawing energy all the way up your arm so that head of your right arm bone lifts up and securely plugs your shoulder into the socket. Anchor the bottom tips of your shoulder blades into your upper back and then push your right hand down and forward as you lift your hips high and step your left foot over onto the floor behind you. From deep inside your pelvis extend your right leg as straight as you can and reinforce the lift of your hips. Open your chest and keep pressing into your right hand as you follow the flow of energy and turn your left arm out in the socket and sweep the arm in an arc alongside your ear towards the floor. The more you stay anchored through your legs, right hand and shoulder, and the lift of your hips, the more open you will become. Stay strong, and reconnect with your breath, allowing your breath to guide you into your optimal alignment at this moment.
When coming out of this pose, stabilize into your right shoulder girdle by keeping the arm bone back while still lifting your right chest up. Either rest in child pose or feel the flow of your energy in downward facing dog and then repeat on the left side.
Day 12: Fri. Feb. 20
Tadasana (Mountain Pose) with Hands in Lotus Mudra
Root down through your feet as you envision your leg bones reaching firmly into the supportive, fertile earth. Feel that when you extend evenly down from your pelvis, there is a corresponding lift up your spine through your heart, throat and crown of your head. Keep the lift of your heart and steadiness in your legs as you bring your hands in front of your heart with the thumbs and pinky fingers touching, opening the other fingers away from each other to form a flowering shape. The Lotus Mudra symbolizes the lotus flower that grows out of the darkness and unfolds into the beauty of the light. Take a few moments to bathe in the light of your expanded energy. Exult in the freshness of your energy, awaken your inner light, and experience your true nature!
prAna #bringingyogaback Social Media Yoga-Inspire-A-Thon
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The prAna #bringingyogaback Social Media Yoga-Inspire-A-Thon Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are (a) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and (b) at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of Sponsor, a competitor of Sponsor, or any of their affiliate companies, parent companies, shareholders, subsidiaries, agents, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, or advertising and promotional agencies, as well as the spouse, parents, siblings, children and household members of any such employee or contractor, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the fifty (50) U.S./D.C and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by prAna Living LLC, 3209 Lionshead Ave, Carlsbad CA, 92010 USA (“Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on February 8, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and ends on February 20, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
6. ENTRY: To enter, [you must have a personal Instagram account and follow @ If you enter or attempt entry more than twelve times by any means except as permitted in these Official Rules, all of your entries will be voided and you will be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
7. DRAWING ODDS: Within one week following the conclusion of the Entry Period, three qualified judges designated by Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner by Instagram Direct (private message) within seven (7) days. If a potential winner cannot be reasonably contacted, verified, or confirmed after two (2) attempts (and further attempts at Sponsor’s sole discretion), a prize is declined, or a potential winner is not eligible for award of a prize for whatever reason, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries. Only eight (8) alternate potential winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize may remain unawarded in Sponsor’s discretion, subject to applicable law. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to eligibility and winner selection.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. YOU ARE NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL YOUR ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.Except where prohibited, potential winners may be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question and timely complete and return an affidavit of eligibility (including a declaration of compliance with these Official Rules), a Form W-9 (for tax reporting purposes), and a comprehensive liability waiver and publicity release (including waivers of any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights), and/or other documents requested by Sponsor verifying compliance with these Official Rules, accepting the prize offered, and further acknowledging and agreeing to the terms of the rights, limitation of liability, disclaimers and releases set forth in part herein. If a potential winner fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly within the time allotted, Sponsor will provide the potential winner with the opportunity to correctly answer a second (and if necessary third), different skill-testing question. If the second and third question are not answered correctly within the time allotted or if other requirements are not met, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries as provided above. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and prize information for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where and to the extent prohibited by law.
9. ONE PRIZE: Winners choice of items from prAna Spring Collection 2015 via www.prAna.com.Approximate retail value: $2,000 U.S. Prize is nontransferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, express or implied. Although Sponsor may ask winner’s preference, the selection of style, color, and size of prize is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will be shipped to winner’s address within the fifty U.S./D.C. Winners are responsible for payment of all applicable taxes, costs, fees and expenses associated with receipt of a prize. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes will be reported as income to the extent required by law.
GRAND PRIZE: Prize is nontransferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. No substitution may be made except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should be unavailable for any reason. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, express or implied. Winner is responsible for payment of all applicable taxes, costs, fees, and expenses associated with receipt of a prize. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes will be reported as income to the extent required by law. Any and all activities related to the prize, including without limitation are at the winner’s and guest’s own risk, including the risk of death, and subject to restrictions imposed by applicable service providers and governing and regulatory agencies. If the winner declines or fails to accept a portion of the prize, that portion is forfeited. Actual prize value may vary based on price fluctuations, departure city, and other factors. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value of prize, which difference will have no cash value and will be forfeited by winner.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to select a winner from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or Sponsor’s identification of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All activity arising out of and relating to the Sweepstakes is subject to verification and auditing for compliance with the Official Rules and you agree to cooperate with Sponsor concerning verification and auditing. All references to an entrant’s status as a “winner” are subject to Sponsor verification and auditing. If verification activity or an audit evidences non-compliance of an entry or entrant with the Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and remove the entry from the Sweepstakes at any time.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMERS/RELEASE: The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for: (a) any inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or printing errors; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (c) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, misdirected, mutilated, or undeliverable entries, all of which shall be void; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property including, but not limited to, death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, as a result of your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. You may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. SPONSOR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, AND RETAILERS, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS AS WELL AS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SITES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF PRIZE, OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES. RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, OR LOSS TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY RELATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, USE BY A RELEASED PARTY OF ANY ENTRY, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST A RELEASED PARTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
13. DISPUTES: Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Multnomah County, Oregon; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of any other entrant or Sponsor in connection with the any portion of the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Oregon. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that Oregon will be the exclusive forum for any formal dispute resolution.
14. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: You may obtain the Sweepstakes results and a copy of these Official Rules by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor with printed request for “Official Rules.” Records may not be available beyond two years. Vermont residents may omit return postage for Official Rules requests.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!