Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Orders
- We strive to ship your order as quickly as possible. Depending on the time of day you place your order, it may take up to 1 day during normal business hours to assemble, package, and ship your order. Shipping and arrival may be affected by observed holidays or carrier peak periods.
- Once your package is shipped, you’ll be emailed a tracking number. Tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to appear on the carrier’s site while the package is delivered to their shipping facilities. Please be patient and check back roughly one business day after you have placed your order.
- Estimated shipping times:
amount treshold Minimum
Cost Est. Delivery Free Shipping $99.00 Free 5-7 business days Standard Shipping None $8.00 5-7 business days Expedited None $20.00 2-3 business days Express None $32.00 2 business days
- * Sorry, prAna does not offer Saturday delivery and doesn’t ship on non-business days.
- Your order will arrive via UPS or USPS. If you are unable to receive UPS shipments please use your P.O. Box; P.O. boxes, APOs and Puerto Rico destinations will ship USPS only.
We’re happy to help you with your special delivery requirements. For example, if you can’t receive UPS, but also have no PO Box. Please contact customer service and we do everything we can to accommodate your delivery needs.
prAna’s goal is to ship your order as quickly as possible. So once you hit submit, most orders cannot be changed. However, prAna customer service may be able to help. Contact them during normal business hours, M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or email them at email@example.com.
Yes we do. 137 countries and counting. Find out more about international shipping.
On occasion, an item may be temporarily out of stock when you place your order. An available to ship date can be found on the website by finding the item in the color and size desired and hovering over.
Once your package is shipped, you’ll be emailed a tracking number. Tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to appear on the carrier’s site while the package is delivered to their shipping facilities. Please be patient and check back roughly one business day after you have placed your order.
Returns & Exchanges
Our exchange process involves two separate transactions. You will need to return the item(s) you want to exchange, and place a new order for the replacement items.
We’ve made exchanging your prAna wear as easy as possible. If you live in the US, US territories or have an APO, simply:
- Enter a new order at prAna.com. All orders over $99 ship free. If your replacement order is under $99 a free shipping code can be found in your Shipping Confirmation email.
- Fill out the “Packing List” slip to identify the items being returned and the reason for the return. Drop it into the package.
- Locate the Priority Mail Label included in your original shipment.
- Pack and seal the items to be returned securely.
- A full refund, excluding original shipping costs, will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- Drop your return in any US Mailbox, hand to your carrier or take to the local office.
a. You will receive an email once your package is received by USPS
- For all returns using the Priority Mail label provided, $8 will be deducted from your refund to cover flat-rate return shipping and tracking costs.
a. You will receive an email once your package is received by prAna.
Yes, we have a catalog. But we also like to think of our website as a year-round virtual catalog. If you’d like to receive our catalog showcasing our latest products, as well as some of your old favorites, please click here.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please submit your information below and click submit. We will remove your name and address from all future catalog lists.
Remove Me from Your Mailing List
For lightly soiled mats, fill a spray bottle with two cups of water and four drops of dish soap. Spray the entire mat and rub out the soiled areas using a damp sponge and terry cloth towel. If your mat is heavily soiled, submerge it in a solution of warm water and 1 tbsp. of mild detergent for 15 to 30 minutes before hand-washing the mat with clean water. Air Dry mat out of direct sunlight.
We recommend that you wash all prAna products at cold temperature and either hang dry or use a cool cycle on your dryer. This will prevent shrinkage and prolong the life of your garment.
Unfortunately we do not have access to the inventory at other retail stores or dealers at this time. Please call us and we will be happy to help you find what you’re looking for.
If you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 915-6457 to speak with one of our Customer Service representatives. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
A pre-authorization occurs when a merchant runs a card for any transaction. If all information the bank has on file matches what the merchant has on file, this pre-auth will become a charge. If the billing information the merchant has on file does not match the information the bank has on file, or if there are insufficient funds, the order will stop at the pre-authorization stage and will remain on your account for 3-5 business days. Once the card number and address have been verified, we will run the card again and a new charge will appear on your account. Note: The original pre-authorization will remain on your account and will hold the funds for 3-5 business days.
If you have an item on backorder, the pre-authorization amount will be different than the credit card charge. The initial pre-authorization will include ALL items on order, but the actual charge only goes through for the amount of items shipped.Here are some reasons your card may not go through:
- Typo on the card number/date/vcc code
- Billing address does not match the bank records
- Insufficient funds